Position Vacant - Cook Up A Storm!
How would you feel about joining a successful company as our Head Cook - a position where you get to produce some amazing food and help to develop a successful food production system - work closely with a small team and get to become friends with your customers! We're willing to teach you everything you need to succeed and we're more concerned about you than about your job history or experience. With some hard work and a willingness to learn you'll have the opportunity to grow quickly. If you'd like to be invited down for an interview please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself!
- Ensure all food items are in stock and stored correctly at correct temperature
- Ensure all prep (mise en plus) is done for each shift
- Welcome customers with a big smile - ensure the customer feels welcome.
- Prepare meals and ensure they are consistent and served quickly
- Monitor & pre empt customer orders
- Maintain a clean kitchen and preparation area
- Conduct required stocktake
- Engage with customers
Education and Personal Requirements
- Min 1 yr in a western kitchen
- Diploma/degree in culinary art
- Passion, creativity & commitment
- Team player and self starter
- Excellent communication skills & English
If you have garde manger or tapas experience that would be a bonus! You'll enjoy every public holiday, a monthly bonus, insurance and meal allowance.
Send CV to email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself!