1. How many people per golf simulator are allowed/needed?
Our golf simulators will allow a maximum amount of 8 people to participate in one round of golf, however, we can set-up various challenges such as closest-to-the-pin or longest drive to accommodate all of your guests to compete against each other.
2. Length of session required - 2 or 3 hours (minimum)?The length of sessions required is up to you to decide - it is a minimum of 2 hours and maximum of 3 hours. Should you wish to continue using our simulators after the 2 or 3 hour period, regular simulator rates will be applied:
- Mon - Fri: $90+ GST/HR per simulator before 5 pm | $180+ GST/HR per simulator after 5 pm
- Saturday: $90+ GST/HR per simulator all day
3. Is there flexibility in changing the food menu or will that mean an increase in price?
There is a flexibility in changing the food menu at no additional cost! Any of the items on our food/drink menu can be interchanged without an increase in price and special requests can be accommodated but subject to our approval.
4. What is your approximate budget for the various different packages?
Your budget will depend on how many people are involved in your event, how long you wish to play for, and whether you wish to add on any additional "special" items that come with additional costs.
For big events (more than 20 pax), we recommend our Black Package, which has proven to be our most popular choice for events we have hosted in the past.