Position Vacant - Junior Chef
How would you feel about joining a successful company as our junior chef- a position where you get to produce some amazing food and help regular customers enjoy their day! You'll work closely with a small team and hand in hand with the head chef. We're willing to teach you everything you need to succeed and we're more concerned about you than about your job history or experience. With some hard work and a willingness to learn you'll have the opportunity to grow quickly. If you'd like to be invited down for an interview please send your CV to email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself!
- Prepare meals and ensure they are served consistently and quickly (lots of bacon)
- Ensure all prep is done for lunch and dinner
- Monitor and pre empt customer orders
- Maintain a clean kitchen and preparation area
- Welcome customers with a big smile
Education and Personal Requirements
- Minimum O levels
- Minimum one year cooking experience
- Hard worker and well organised
- Creative and passionate about food would be a bonus
- Enjoy working in a small team
- Responsible and can follow instruction
- Must have a reasonable command of English
If you have a culinary diploma that would be a bonus! You'll enjoy every public holiday and meal allowance.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself!
Only short listed candidates will be notified.