Risky Business Golf League 2018
The 2018 Risky Business Indoor Golf League runs for 8 weeks. It is open to 8 teams, each comprising players (min 4 - max 8) from the insurance & reinsurance industry who want to play and network with colleagues and clients.
- Dates: Feb 7th - Mar 28th 2017
- Tee-Times: Every Tuesday at 5.30pm & 7.30pm.
- Format: 4BBB stableford. This format allows all golfers to play their own ball for a complete round, as well as taking part in a team competition encouraging camaraderie and friendly rivalry.
- Prize Presentation: Week 8 will be finals and prize presentation and networking night for all participants.
- Entry Fee: $428 per team (incl GST) includes free golf, a bucket of beer and snacks every week.
Players: Only 2 needed weekly.
Eligibility: Golf professionals and insurance/reinsurance brokers not permitted to play.
Format of Play: 4BBB Stableford: 2 players partner together with each playing their own ball for the round – the best score of the two counts on each hole. The winning team is the one with the highest stableford point score.
Handicaps: Players must have a starting handicap. The organiser will adjust handicaps during the tournament. Urban Fairways can issue official handicaps if required.
Match duration: Maximum 90 minutes. Matches which go overtime will result in fines being allocated to both teams.
Weekly Points: Win 3 pts/Draw 1 pt/Loss 0 pts